WESTOVER FARM COTTAGES – ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our priority, at Westover Farm is to ensure the safety of guests, staff and the broader community including ourselves. Whilst the Government have currently relaxed the majority of COVID specific regulations, the situation is changing all the time and we will accordingly continue to operate our enhanced cleaning procedures. We will be monitoring this situation as it develops and are aware that we may need to reintroduce stricter measures should they be required under Government advice.
The following are now part of our specific Terms and Conditions
- All people who stay at Westover Farm will do so with the understanding that there will be no physical contact with the host/owners, or guests in other cottages.
- Communication to the hosts/owners, if possible, should be via email or phone please. We are still available socially distanced at the farmhouse.
- The Games Room is currently available for use. There is sanitiser and cleaning wipes in the games room and we would be very grateful if it could be left clean and tidy after use.
- Please vacate the cottage by 10am.
Please strip the beds (leaving the mattress protectors). Open the windows. Fill and put on the dishwasher (if needed)- we are happy for this to be left on after departure.
The arrival time has been altered to 5pm, to allow for the extra cleaning necessary
- We provide consumables in the kitchen and bathrooms (not personal items). During the Cottage clean, these will be sprayed with disinfectant and also there is the time period from 10.00am to 5.00pm.
- Should there be a requirement for a guest to self-isolate in a cottage, rentals would be payable for the extra period.
- For visitors due to arrive, if the cottage is unavailable, because of a self-isolation, or a Covid related reason, then the Terms and Conditions, our normal Non Availability clause applies. (Reproduced below)
Non-availability: If for any reason beyond our control the cottage is not available for the time booked, (e.g. fire damage), any moneys paid in advance will be repaid in full. There will be no other claim against the owner.
- If any members of the visitors party live/work/stay/or are in an area put back in lockdown due to Covid, then the group cannot come to Westover Farm
Phone: 07503 399859
Westover Farm Cottages 26/9/21
Any data collected during the course of this booking will be stored on our computer(s). We will not share your details with any third party.